We want to help you explore all of your opportunities at Marshall.
- Sick of watching movies in your dorm on the weekend? We’ll point you toward free Marshall Artist Series events (http://www.marshall.edu/muartistseries) or festivals going on in Huntington.
- Prefer to support fellow students in the arts? Check out a music (http://www.marshall.edu/music/) or theater (http://www.marshall.edu/theatre/) performance or art exhibit (http://www.marshall.edu/art/) on campus!
- Having trouble meeting friends? We’ll help you navigate the hundreds of student organizations (http://www.marshall.edu/student-activities/organizations/organizations/) MU offers to help you find one or two that fit your interests and personality.
- Interested in Greek life? We can discuss the pros and cons of rushing and how to make the most of the sorority/fraternity experience. (http://www.marshall.edu/fsl/)
- Trying to figure out how to get around town? We can tell you all the hot spots you need to know about and help you understand the TTA bus and shuttle schedule. (http://www.marshall.edu/student-affairs/greenmachine/)
- Interested in intercollegiate or intramural sports? Marshall has 16 varsity Division I teams and 32 intramural sports to explore. We can help you find what to watch and when to play. (http://www.herdzone.com/)
Follow us on Twitter (mu_edge) to see more ways to EXPLORE your opportunities at Marshall. Events on campus and around the neighborhood are tweeted regularly.