- Complete the online camp registration form. The online registration form includes rider information and selection of session time preferences from the following choices:
- Session 1: 8:05am-9:20am
- Session 2: 9:40am-10:55am
- Session 3: 11:15am-12:30pm
- Session 4: 1:30pm-2:45pm
- Session 5: 3:05pm-4:20pm
- Pay $100 registration fee online by credit card or by mailing in a check for payment. A limited number of scholarships are available based on financial need.
Registrations will be processed in the order received. Only complete and paid registrations will be processed. Please apply early. The camp is limited to 20 participants and fills quickly.
3. Upon receipt of your registration form and payment you will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating acceptance of your application and your session assignment.
To request a scholarship or for additional questions, contact:
The following requirement need to be met to be eligible for the camp.
- Minimum of 8 years old.
- Demonstrates a disability
- Ambulatory without an assistive device
- Able to side step quickly to both sides
- Able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
- Minimum inseam measurement of 20″ (Minimum height is 40″)
- Maximum weight is 220 lbs.
Please consider the following as well: It is important to consider behavioral issues as you evaluate this program. An individual may be physically able to ride a bike, but if their behavior is such that they cannot be persuaded to get on the bike and follow instructions, then it is likely this program will not be beneficial. Individuals with severe behavioral issues may be removed from the program if their actions are potentially harmful to themselves or others.
About Marshall College of Health Professions
The College of Health Professions is one of the fastest growing, largest colleges on Marshall’s campus. Located in Huntington, W.Va., we are committed to offering quality undergraduate / graduate health professions education. Those within our college seek to study, understand, practice, and promote human physical activity and wellness.
The College of Health Professions offers many programs and degrees ranging from associate to doctorate levels. The college offers a wide spectrum of health professions programs including degrees in:
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Communication Disorders
- Health Informatics
- Health Science
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- School of Kinesiology (Athletic Training, Biomechanics, Exercise Science and Sport Management)
- School of Nursing
- Social Work
- St. Mary’s Cooperative Programs including medical imaging, nursing and respiratory care