- My Library Account – login to renew items, request items, create and save searches, view fines, and modify your library information.
- Dialog Search Service – DIALOG is a fee-based multi-database subscription service librarians are able to use for any current Marshall University student, faculty, or staff. The base cost is $10 per search for up to 40 citations. The cost of additional citations depends upon the database.
- Ask A Librarian – ask your research question, or ask how to use the library.
- Schedule A Research Consultation – schedule an appointment with a librarian for research help.
Report Login Problems
- Report Problems Connecting To Library Resources – problems accessing databases, online catalog, online chat, etc.
- Report Problems Connecting To Marshall University Resources – IT Service Desk
- IDS (Interlibrary Loan) – request books, journals, articles, and more…
- EZ-Borrow – Search and borrow books and music scores directly from 50 academic libraries in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey simultaneously. Your requested items will arrive usually within 3-5 business days.
- Request Reserves – Place items on reserve in the library.
- MDS Account Request – upload items to Marshall Digital Scholar.
- Request Office Supplies – please check the office supplies cabinet before submitting a request.
- Book Purchase Requests – please check Summon first to see if the item is already available before submitting a request.
- Request An Instruction Session – faculty may request library instruction sessions using this form.
- Retrieving Microfilm From Basement Storage – Microfilm listed with the location “Drinko Microfilm Basement Storage” is available by request only. Materials will be pulled 3 times a day (M – F) and can be picked up at the Drinko Circulation Desk. Copies are paid for with Points and are 10¢ per copy.
- Reserve A Study Room, Team Room, Lab, Or Presentation Room – reserve a quiet room for study or meetings
- Make A Suggestion / Report A Problem
- Swipe Card Access