- Circulation Home
- Reserve Materials
- Request Materials
- Reserving Rooms
- Privacy Statement
- Search and borrow books and music scores directly from 50+ academic libraries in WV, PA, and NJ which will usually arrive within 3-5 business days.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Search and borrow books, articles, book chapters, conference papers, music recordings, music scores, theses, and DVDs. Shipping times vary, but can take between 1-5 weeks.
- In an effort to make signing into Interlibrary Loan (ILL) more secure and user-friendly, the Marshall University Library has changed over to single sign-on for Information Delivery Services. When accessing Interlibrary Loan, use the same MUNET login credentials used for all of MU’s online services such as myMU and MUOnLine. Please note: you will need to create a new account the first time you log into ILL. The system will prompt you. You will not automatically be able to see any requests that were submitted before Aug 1, 2016; but, your previous requests are not lost! If you would like to see your request history after the transition to the new sign-on service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist in restoring your history.
Document Delivery (DocDel)
- Search and request books and articles from Marshall Library holdings for electronic delivery, campus-to-campus delivery, or hold-for-pickup (faculty and staff only).
- Turn-around time is typically 1 weekday.
- Signup Form
- email@example.com or call 304-696-6698 or 304-696-2321
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-696-4011 or 304-696-2328
- email@example.com or call 304-696-2321 or 304-696-6568
Important Copyright Information
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
- Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research”. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use”, that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
- This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.