- Search and borrow books and music scores directly from 50+ academic libraries which will usually arrive within 3-5 business days.
- Login to: EZ-Borrow
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Search and borrow books, articles, book chapters, conference papers, music recordings, music scores, theses, and DVDs. Shipping times vary, but can take between 1-5 weeks.
- Login to: Interlibrary Loan
- For more information about the Textbook Loan Program, see: What is the Textbook Loan Program?
- Contact email@example.com with questions.
- Marshall Libraries will continue offering course reserves services for Fall 2021.
- To place a physical item on reserve for a course, use the Reserves Request form.
- If the item is in MU Libraries’ collection, our staff will pull the item for you.
- If the item is in your personal possession, please drop it off using the drop box after submitting your request.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-696-6698 or 304-696-2321
- email@example.com or call 304-696-4011 or 304-696-2328
Important Copyright Information
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
- Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research”. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use”, that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
- This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.