- Circulation Home
- Reserve Materials
- Request Materials
- Reserving Rooms
- Privacy Statement
- Patrons with items that are long overdue, lost or damaged will be billed for the purchase price of the item(s) plus $25 processing fee per item.
- If IDS materials are lost or damaged, patrons must pay the lending library’s invoiced charge.
- Library privileges will be suspended if the patron has one or more of the following on their account: $20 in outstanding fines, billed items, multiple overdue items.
- Alumni privileges will be suspended once $5 in fines is reached or any single item becomes overdue.
Holds On University Accounts
- Patrons are blocked from library and university transactions (class registration, course add/drop, transcripts, library circulation) when charges reach $20.00.
- Once a block is placed, fines must be paid in full, NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS!
- Drinko Library Circulation desk only accepts points as payment for all Marshall library fees/fines. We no longer accept checks.
- The Bursar’s Office will handle cash, credit, or debit transactions except VISA. The Bursar’s Office is located in Old Main 101, and is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The Bursar’s Office will also provide change. If making payments a the Bursar’s office, please see a member of Drinko Circulation staff beforehand to ensure that all accounts are updated
- Contact Health Science Library and South Charleston Campus Library for their payment policies.
Part-Time Faculty / Staff
FULL-TIME FACULTY / STAFF