- Circulation Home
- Reserve Materials
- Request Materials
- Reserving Rooms
- Privacy Statement
- John Deaver Drinko Library, located at One John Marshall Drive between Old Main and Corbly Hall buildings on the Huntington campus, houses 25% of Marshall Library’s holdings.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Drinko Library book stacks will be closed and circulation will be no-touch for the fall of 2020.
- Access to Drinko Library is only available to current students, faculty and staff. You must use the ID card swipe.
- Find the materials you need through our library catalog and place a hold using your My Library account. Materials will be ready for pickup in Drinko Library lobby within 24 hours.
- Questions? Contact us at 304-696-2321, email@example.com or use our Ask A Librarian feature at www.marshall.edu/library.
- Monday-Thursday – 8:00am-8:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Videos on Accessing Library Materials
Login to your Microsoft 365 account if necessary, using your MUID, in order to view these videos. If you have a question or encounter a problem with this, please contact the IT Service Desk and ask for help accessing your Office 365 account.
- Request a book from the Main Collection using My Library Account.
- Request a Textbook Loan Program book or Reserve book using ILL.
- Food is allowed inside Drinko Library. Please be respectful of the facilities and clean up after yourselves so that we don’t feel the need to revise this policy.
- Please try to be quiet in the library.
Where do I return library items?
- Patrons may return materials at any Marshall University Library location
- Book drops are located outside Drinko and MUSC Libraries for convenience.
- All equipment (cameras, laptops, etc.) MUST be returned at the library from which they were borrowed. Equipment SHOULD NOT be returned using a book drop. Patron WILL be billed for damage to equipment returned in a book drop.
Where do I renew library items?
- In-person at the circulation desk of any University Library location. Please bring all items to be renewed. Books may be renewed one time only. iPads may not be renewed.
- Online by going to the online catalog and choosing “My Library”. Materials may be renewed one time if no fines are owed, the items are not overdue, and have no holds placed on them