- Circulation Home
- Reserve Materials
- Request Materials
- Reserving Rooms
- Privacy Statement
- John Deaver Drinko Library, located at One John Marshall Drive between Old Main and Corbly Hall buildings on the Huntington campus, houses 25% of Marshall Library’s holdings. A valid Marshall University ID is required to checkout items from the libraries.
- Sunday – 1pm-11:30pm
- Monday-Thursday – 7:30am-11:30pm
- Friday – 7:30am-6pm
- Saturday – 10am-6pm
PLEASE NOTE: the above hours are for Circulation Services only. For all library building hours, including the Study Center, visit Drinko Library hours.
- Food is allowed inside Drinko Library. Please be respectful of the facilities and clean up after yourselves so that we don’t feel the need to revise this policy.
- Please try to be quiet in the library.
Where do I return library items?
- Patrons may return materials at any Marshall University Library location
- Book drops are located outside Drinko and MUSC Libraries for convenience.
- All equipment (cameras, laptops, etc.) MUST be returned at the library from which they were borrowed. Equipment SHOULD NOT be returned using a book drop. Patron WILL be billed for damage to equipment returned in a book drop.
Where do I renew library items?
- In-person at the circulation desk of any University Library location. Please bring all items to be renewed. Books may be renewed one time only. iPads may not be renewed.
- Online by going to the online catalog and choosing “My Library”. Materials may be renewed one time if no fines are owed, the items are not overdue, and have no holds placed on them