- Email program coordinator to arrange an initial phone interview to make sure that the program can meet your needs. Please, include a phone number and the best time to reach you. (Note: we are on Eastern Standard Time)
- Submit full application
- Receive acceptance email
- Acknowledge receipt of acceptance email
- Make $500 deposit to secure your place in the course
Note: Tuition to the program includes materials, books, supplies, and meetings with individual specialists as needed. It is the student’s responsibility to secure room and board while staying in Huntington. Students may find a list of housing options and other important information under the Logistics tab.
Four-Week Comprehensive Program Fall 2016:
- Session One: October 24th – November 18th
Two-Week Intensive Program Fall 2016:
- Session One: September 12th – September 23rd
- Session Two: October 10th – October 21st
- Students: $75/hr.
- MDs: $100/hr.