- If you are traveling internationally for either business or personal reasons, please complete the online International Travel Registration Form.
- If you are traveling domestically for personal reasons, please complete the online Employee Travel Registration Form.
These forms are so we can monitor our travel footprint. Domestic travel is being evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing you with an efficient and worry free travel experience. Our office is in charge of creating your travel authorization, travel booking needs and settlement. We are happy to announce large changes happening for travel within the Marshall University Family. Please check this site often for the latest updates. This will be used for all State, MURC and Foundation travel at this juncture. Athletic travel will continue with their current processes.
For general travel questions for faculty, staff and student travel please email email@example.com
For general travel questions for candidate travel please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Forms and Info for University Sponsored Travel (Not Personal Travel)
To start your travel with us today, please complete the appropriate form below. If you are a student worker, you still have to fill out the student pre-travel form. The forms below are NOT the forms for the COVID-19 Database. These for only for university sponsored travel, not personal.
Virtual Conference Form
- Virtual Conference Form Non-Travel Only
Faculty and Staff (Non-Student)
Students (Including Student Work Positions)
- Student Pre-Travel Form
- Practicum Travel Form
- Helpful Tips for Student Travel
- Candidate Pre-Travel Form – This form is designed to be completed by the hosting department.
Driver Training needs completed once a year in order to claim mileage, use a rental or use a MU Fleet car. We have found the training works best with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Edge. Please do not use Google Chrome for this training. Please also retain a copy of the certificate for your records.