Applications for admission consideration are accepted at any time throughout the year.
However, applications received within three weeks of the first day of class cannot be guaranteed admittance or the ability to enroll in the recommended initial courses in the curriculum in time for the start of the semester.
Applicants are encouraged to communicate with the Graduate Admissions office early in the process to be certain their files are complete and ready for review by program faculty.
- Undergraduate teaching degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- Initial and valid teaching license
- Meet the admission requirements of the College of Education and Professional Development of Marshall University
Conditional and Provisional Admission Requirements
- The Literacy Education Program may admit applicants provisionally on a limited basis, at the discretion of the program.
- For complete admission information and to apply visit the Graduate College site.