Spanish Language and Culture Program in Madrid, Spain
About the Program
Universidad Nebrija. The Spanish Language and Culture Program is a one (June or July) or two (June and July) month long immersion program hosted by the Universidad Nebrija, a higher education institution in Madrid, Spain. Marshall University has successfully sponsored this program for 30 consecutive years. The program is under the direction of Prof. Maria Carmen Riddel who also supervises it in Madrid.
All academic credit earned by Marshall University students at the Universidad Nebrija will be transferred to their records at Marshall University. In Madrid, the students will be placed in the courses after completing a placement examination.
- 1 month (June OR July) = $3,365
- 2 months (June AND July) = $6,420
- Registration fees and tuition (6 or 12 credit hours) to Universidad Nebrija
- Airport pick up
- Room and half board (two meals a day, breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Monthly, unlimited Public Transportation Pass for Madrid city
- On-site assistance and tutoring
Cost Does Not Include
- $100 Marshall University Study Abroad registration fee
- Approximately $60/month health and accident insurance fee
- Round trip airfare
- Excursions to various cities in Spain
Please complete all forms together. The forms are available HERE.
Need More Information?
Students can contact Jyotsna Patel, the Study Abroad Coordinator by email: email@example.com; phone 304 696 6229 or you can visit in person in Old Main 321.