How to Pay

How do I pay for early entry online courses or on-campus courses?

High school sftudents taking dual enrollment online courses or on-campus courses should make payment directly to the Office of the Bursar at Marshall University.  Please follow these instructions:

Step 1: Log in to myMU.  myMU is an online portal that students navigate to access Marshall information such as course schedules, grades, and unofficial transcripts, as well as paying tuition.  Upon admission, students are provided with two identifiers:  a Marshall University Student ID number (“90xxxxxxx) and an MUNet ID username. These identifiers will be used to access all Marshall services, such as myMU and Blackboard Learn.

First-time myMU users will click the “First Time User’ link.  You will need to have your Marshall ID number available.  The information on “Account Activation” must be the student’s information.  Account activation only needs to be completed one time.  After the account has been activated, students will log in to myMU using their MUNet ID and the password that was set when the account was activated.  Your username and password is what you will use to log in to myMU.

Step 2: On the myMU Student Self-Service Menu, click Services.

Step 3: From the Services menu, click MU CASHTrack.  If you need assistance with the CASHTrack site, click on the “Cashtrack Portal Help” link on the left menu of the CASHTrack site.

For other payment options, please contact the Office of the Bursar directly.

How do I pay for dual credit courses in the high schools?

Dual credit courses in the high schools can be paid directly to the student’s high school.  Please check with your high school counselor for details.