The College Program highly values and emphasizes the career success of its graduates. Students have access to support regarding career planning, resume and cover letter development, internship/job placement, advocacy and disclosure planning, and more through our full-time support program.
Computer Aid, Inc.’s Autism 2 Work program is dedicated to recruiting quality neurodiverse job candidates for companies across the US. Business and technology degrees preferred (but other degrees encouraged to reach out).
CAI connects directly with candidates to learn their strengths and skills in order to match them with companies seeking neurodiverse talent.
Check out the success of our Marshall University graduate through CAI: A2W-CandidateSuccess
To learn more, go to: https://www.cai.io/capabilities/autism2work/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect directly with Hillary Adams at email@example.com
JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase, through their Neurodiversity at Work program, is seeking qualified candidates to apply to their many opportunities across the country.
- Go to https://jobs.jpmorganchase.com/
- Find jobs that fit your degree and skills. Do not get hung up on fitting all the job qualifications
- Make note of the job posting number(s) and titles
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (if you were a graduate of Marshall, Concord, or Shepherd and were a participant in the College Program for Students with ASD, please state this in the body of your email.)
- List the job postings you are interested in, why you are interested in them, and confirm you would be willing to relocate to the posting’s city/state.
- Attach your most recent resume to the email.
Ernst & Young
Through their Neurodiversity at Work program, EY is hiring Account Support Associates.
Account Support Associates drive innovation, efficiency and process improvement across EY’s lines of business. Account Support Associates in our Neurodiversity Centers of Excellence provide support in key functional areas including analytics, tracking, process automation and cyber risk identification to help EY teams work more efficiently. They serve a variety of large complex engagements and accounts, so you’ll have an opportunity to apply your skills in diverse ways and in many kinds of businesses. You’ll expand your skillset through ongoing training, so you’ll be constantly challenged and gain valuable experience in high demand functional areas. EY is committed to growth and development for all its professionals and ASAs are no exception. The skills and experience you develop as an ASA can be leveraged throughout EY’s practice areas, so you may qualify for a variety of EY opportunities and career possibilities.
Account Support Associate Qualifications:
- Proficiency with multiple operating systems, experience with coding and vulnerability scanning tools
- Technical proficiency with advanced Excel functions
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Strong abilities to analyze and manipulate data
- Effective organizational skills, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral communications (when provided the appropriate accommodations)
- Jobs and Programs in five locations: Nashville, San Jose, Philadelphia, Dallas, and Chicago
To apply or for more information about EY opportunities, email: email@example.com
Ultranauts Inc. has a neurodiversity-hiring initiative, including positions available for permanent, part-time Quality Assurance Software Testers. Employees work remotely from home within the U.S. and Canada. Work is typically 20 hours a week. Pay begins at $17.50 an hour, with opportunity for ongoing training and career advancement.
The company is six years old, growing fast, and accelerating! In the last five years, we’ve grown from five to almost fifty software testers.
To apply today, see the job description and the Ultranauts Recruitment Overview.
Ultranauts has tailored our recruitment process to reflect best hiring practices for job seekers on the autism spectrum. Most of our recruitment team, and over 70% of the company employees, are on the autism spectrum. We proudly offer a competitive hourly-wage, no-cost mental health and job coaching sessions, and paid sick days and vacation time.
No prior paid-work experience in the field of technology or specific degree program is required to apply. We do screen for a candidate’s ability to communicate a high interest in technology, this might include self-taught skills, training, volunteering, or coursework. Some basic software testing terminology knowledge is needed.
Reach out to Carrie Blackman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcelle Ciampi (email@example.com) for more information.
Freddie Mac has opportunities for neurodiverse talent in both their Analyst Programs and Internship Programs (Analyst Program positions to be posted in in July or August 2020; internship opportunities closed for Summer 2020.)
- Most opportunities located in McLean, VA, with additional roles in NYC, Chicago, and Dallas
- Looking for individuals with degrees in business administration, finance, economics, and computer science
- The Analyst Programs (for university graduates) provide structured support while learning the entire landscape within certain departments of Freddie Mac to lead to full-time roles.
Visit this link to learn more about Freddie Mac’s Analyst and Internship Programs https://www.freddiemac.jobs/students/#undergraduate_programs. Please reach out to Hillary Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get connected.
Remote Volunteer Opportunities
The Zooniverse is the world’s largest and most popular platform for people-powered research. This research is made possible by volunteers. You’ll be able to study authentic objects of interest gathered by researchers, like images of faraway galaxies, historical records and diaries, or videos of animals in their natural habitats. By answering simple questions about them, you’ll help contribute to our understanding of our world, our history, our Universe, and more.
American Red Cross
Assist The American Red Cross virtually in administrative support, recruitment/engagement, armed forces support, data analysis, and more!
Be My Eyes
Bringing sight to blind and low-vision people – Be My Eyes is a free app that connects blind and low-vision people with sighted volunteers and company – representatives for visual assistance through a live video call.