Register for the MU Rainbow Run
Click on “Register Online”
- Course Description
- What: The Fourth Annual Marshall University Rainbow Run: Herd Glow 5K
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023
- Where: Memorial Fountain, Memorial Student Center
- Time: 8:00 PM (Registration), 9:00 PM (5k begins)
- $25 through April 2, 2023
- $35 April 3 – April 13, 2022
- $45 Day of Race
- T-Shirt is only guaranteed to participants who register by April 7, 2023.
Marshall University Rainbow Run Team Challenge
Team up with co-workers, friends, and family for the Marshall University Rainbow Run: Herd Glow 5k! The Team Challenge gives local business, churches, families, local organizations, and the University community the opportunity to promote health and fitness, raise money for the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Student Scholarship, and boost community spirit. For businesses it is a great opportunity for corporate wellness, team building and overall company morale.
Oh….and the Team Captain gets their registration fee waived!
Here’s How to Form a Team!
- Create a Team Name
- Form a team of 5-10 participants (includes the Team Captain)
- Instruct your team to register individually as a race participant using the registration link above. When prompted, each participant will select “Team” and enter the Team’s name.
- Team Captains DO NOT register yet!
- Once all participants have registered, email the Race Director at email@example.com with your Team Name and a list of participants. The Race Director will email you a coupon code to receive a free Team Captain registration!
Each participant on the Best Overall Team will receive a Marshall University Rainbow Run medal.
Register as a Race Volunteer
Link will direct you to the TriStateRacer registration page where you may select “Volunteer” and register.
The Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Student Scholarship at Marshall University
The Marshall University Rainbow Run raises funds for the Marshall University Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Student Scholarship for undergraduate students who have demonstrated contributions to diversity, equality, or inclusion initiatives in the area(s) of racial or ethnic diversity, sexual orientation or gender identity, disability, veteran status, and/or other areas underrepresented or otherwise important to diversity, equality, and inclusion. The student scholarship will be endowed once $15,000 is raised.