OASIS Payment Plan
In recognition of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on families Marshall University has modified the OASIS payment plan to provide four equal payments instead of three and waive the 1% enrollment fee for the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters
Marshall University is proud to offer the OASIS Plan as its exclusive payment plan for tuition and housing costs. The OASIS Plan provides for four equal payments of your outstanding tuition and/or housing charges AFTER all financial aid has been applied. The enrollment fee equal to 1% of your final three payments HAS BEEN WAIVED. Just click on the OASIS Payment Plan link below, log in with your Marshall Username and password, select the desired semester, and select the Enroll in OASIS Payment Plan link.Your first payment will be required at the time of enrollment.
These payment methods are still available at no additional fee
- Electronic Check – online and by telephone
- Personal Check – by mail or in person
- Cashier’s Check – by mail or in person
- Money Order – by mail or in person
- Cash – in person
Information on Paying by Credit Card and Apple Pay
In recent years, many universities across the country have found it more and more cost prohibitive to accept credit cards for student account payments. In some cases, the situation has become so extreme that institutions no longer offer the option of credit card payment. Marshall University finds itself in a similar position, given that budget challenges continue to impact operations across all West Virginia state agencies. In order to continue to offer students the option of payment by credit card, Marshall University must pass the cost along to those who use the service.
- A non-refundable 2.25% processing fee, per transaction, will be required to make payment by credit/debit card. The processing fee will be combined with your authorized payment amount and will appear on your credit/debit card statement as a “WV Treasury” transaction. Marshall University receives no part of the processing fee. This applies only to payments made through the Offices of the Bursar, Registrar and Admissions. MU Bookstore, Athletics, Theatre, Cafeterias, and Artists Series are not affected.
- All major credit cards are accepted as a payment method including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Apple Pay.