- Login to: EZ-Borrow
- EZBorrow is a service allowing you to search and borrow books and music scores directly from 50 academic libraries in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey simultaneously. This is all possible because we are members of PALCI (Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc.), which was formed in 1996 as a grassroots federation of 35 academic libraries. PACLI is a membership organization of private and public academic libraries. The primary mission of the group is to spur the development of library cooperation within Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
- Marshall University students, staff, and faculty can use EZBorrow.
- If you are experiencing login trouble, please make sure you have entered the correct login information (your Marshall MUNet ID and password). If problems persist, please contact email@example.com
- The borrowing period for EZBorrow is 12 weeks (84 days) or the patron’s expiration date.
- Renewals are not allowed.
- If an item is overdue, the fines are $1 per day per item.
- If a book is requested but never picked up, the fee is $5.
- If a book is returned without the blue EZBorrow book band, the fee is $1.
- Courtesy notice 7 days before the due date
- Overdue notice 1 day after the due date
- Overdue reminder 4 days after the due date
- Final overdue reminder and bill notice 11 days after the due date
- EZBorrow books are usually shipped from the lending library within 3-5 business days.
If you attend at least one class that meets on the Huntington campus, then you are not considered a distance student and are not eligible for “mail to” delivery of items. You are expected to pick up items ordered through IDS at the Circulation Desk in Drinko Library. You can request books via EZBorrow but you must pick them up at a main campus library location (Huntington or South Charleston only). If you do not live near either library, and you are a Distance Student as defined by the Marshall University Libraries, then you should use Information Delivery Services to have ILL books mailed to you. As defined by MU Libraries, a Distance students is any student who
- 1) is enrolled in classes that do not meet on the Huntington campus. For example:
- classes held off-campus at MOVC, Teays Valley, Logan, Williamson, Gilbert, or other sites.
- Dual enrollment and military programs
- WebCT Vista courses
- 2) AND you are not an MUGC student.
- The PALCI policy for lost EZBorrow items dictates that patrons are responsible for paying for any lost EZBorrow items (the invoiced amount plus a processing fee). Please contact Drinko Library Circulation Desk or the MUSC Library if you lost your EZBorrow item(s).
- If you searched for materials in EZBorrow but you were unable to make a request (the item was not available, there were no lending libraries, or the year/edition you need is not available), you may want to try requesting the item via Interlibrary Loan instead.
- If you logged in, but then received an error message before requesting, you may have entered the incorrect login number. Simply exit, login again, and perform your search.
If you still receive an error message, please call 304-696-6698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.