Accordions, if used properly, can be incredibly helpful design pattern for users. Accordions allow administrators to highlight important details of a section and allow the user to reveal more information if they feel they need it.
Accordion Shortcode Parameters
The parameters for the accordion shortcode:
- RequiredTitle (title): This is just the title that will be displayed while the accordion items is closed.
- Keep accordion titles short
- The content of the accordion should only include text and links
- Only use a few accordions per page to help users who use screen or keyboard navigation
- Ensure the title is descriptive of what is included in the content
- Put large sections of content in an accordion
- Nest accordions within each other
Accordion Shortcode Examples
[mu_toggle title="First Toggle Item"]This is our first toggle content.[/mu_toggle]
[mu_toggle title="Second Toggle Item"]This is our second toggle content.[/mu_toggle]