The MU Gallery tool allows you to add galleries to your webpages that are mobile responsive and optimized for performance. To add a gallery to any Page or Post, follow the instructions below:
- Click the "Add Media" button above the text box for page content.
- On the pop-up window, you can select "Create Gallery" from the left menu items
- Click to select any images you wish to add to the gallery and click the "Create Gallery" button.
- On the next page, under each image you have the option to add a text caption to the image.
- Also, on the right you can select the number of images per row. WordPress' default allows 1-9, but the MU Gallery plugin will limit the options from 3-5. So, if you select 1 or 2 it will default to 3. If you select 6-9 it will display as 5 per row.
Note: Sizing all of your images the same in Photoshop or other image editing software prior to uploading will make your gallery look nicer.