Veterans Contact Information

Contact Person: Lora Varney, Veteran Certification Official
Email Address:
Phone: (304) 696-2254
Office Hours: M-F 8:00am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:30pm
Location: Old Main 106A

Certification Request Form

Click here for information regarding the Veterans Choice Act.

Summer Term Hours Needed for Full Time
Intersession – Four Weeks 3 or more hours
Summer I – Twelve Weeks 8 or more hours
Summer II – Five Weeks 4 or more hours
Summer III – Five Weeks 4 or more hours