Blackboard Collaborate™ gives you the functionality you need in a 21st century teaching and learning environment, such as two-way audio, multi-point video, interactive whiteboard, application and desktop sharing, rich media, breakout rooms, and session recording. Educators and students can engage as if they were in a traditional classroom, with as good as, or even better, outcomes.
To see Blackboard Collaborate in action, short demos are available online by Clicking Here.
To see the Collaborate Solutions Brochure, Click Here.
Collaborate now requires you to download a launcher. Find out how to use the launcher on Windows through Blackboard by Clicking Here.
- Mobile Web Conferencing from iPhone or iPad
- Echo Cancellation
- Improved Classroom Management
- Student engagement via whiteboard, polling, emoticons, and breakout rooms
- Enhanced Closed Captioning
- Ability to assign a grade to a live or archived session in the Grade Center
- Link to Collaborate inside the Course Calendar
- See and hear multiple speakers at one time
To familiarize yourself with Collaborate and how it works, please take a few moments to review the Blackboard Collaborate Platform Overview.