IT Service Desk Update

IT Service Desk technicians are on duty. Please connect with us via Chat, Telephone or email. If you need one on one, in person assistance please contact us to schedule an appointment.

Lost Cards

For your own security, as soon as you realize you do not have physical control of your card, it is essential you report the card lost! Marshall University is not responsible for any transactions that occur when a card is out of your possession.

Student ID Cards

To report your card lost or stolen, visit the Campus Card Office, or call us at 304-696-6843. The replacement cost is $20.00.

Faculty/Staff University ID Cards

University faculty/staff should report their card lost or stolen to the Campus Card Office either in person or by calling 304-696-6843. The replacement cost is $10.00.