Former Student Resources

The Office of Student Conduct is responsible for maintaining all official University records related to student conduct. Former students seeking a summary of their disciplinary record should visit our Record Requests and Background Checks page.

Learn More About Records Requests
You may still have an outstanding obligation to the Office of Student Conduct. Contact us to discuss what steps need to be taken to remove this hold.
Readmission, even if you have a disciplinary record, is overseen by admissions. Please contact the Marshall University Office of Admissions.