The Office of Student Conduct is always looking to add quality, unbiased opinions from student, faculty, and staff of Marshall University to assist in the review of appealed conduct cases. We expect the hearing board to uphold the highest standards of honesty, integrity, dedication, and confidentiality.
Things you should know about being a Student Justice or Advocate:
- You must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Your schedule must permit you to be free from 2 to 6 hours (usually on a weekday afternoon) when hearings are called. You may be called with as little as 72 hours’ notice. You will not be required to participate in more than 1 or 2 hearings per month.
- You must attend the justice training in the Fall Semester.
- Your record of conduct at this institution must be above reproach.
- You must be a full time student.
- You must be a good written and verbal communication skills.
- You must commit to at least two semesters of service in your position.
If you would like to join the Student Conduct Review Board, please contact a staff member of the Office of Student Conduct. We look forward to hearing from you.