What does yours say about you?
A good resume can be the difference between landing or losing the job you’ve always wanted. The Office of Career Education staff is here to help you develop your resume, curriculum vitae (CV) or cover letter.
To set up an appointment, call 304-696-2370 or email us email@example.com.
To have your document reviewed, upload to Handshake account
Direction to upload:
- Click on your name in the left navigation pane
- Select Documents in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on New Document
- Title and upload the document of your choice and click create document. (If you want employers to be able to view your resume, click the box to make it public.)
- The Office of Career Education must approve all resumes. You will receive a notification once your resume is approved.
Once your document is reviewed, a Career Coach will email you with edits/suggestions or ask that you schedule an appointment.
- Action Verbs (Novice)
- Action Verbs (Experienced)
- CV vs Resume
- Marketing Greek Life on your Resume
- Resume Writing Checklist
- Resume Examples By Major
- Skills Statements
- Why your resume gets tossed