Get Online with Marshall!
Are you waiting for the perfect moment to get your degree? Now is the time!
Marshall offers more than 200 e-courses every semester—including all-online undergraduate and graduate degrees—and special tuition rates for distance learning. Apply now!
Quality Matters Workshop November 2 October 3, 2018 Join us for a face-to-face Quality Matters workshop on Friday, November 2nd conducted by Roxann Humbert. You must ...
QM Workshop April 20 March 8, 2018 Join us for a face-to-face Quality Matters workshop, Improving Your Online Course (IYOC), on Friday, ...
Offices Closed March 8, 2018 Marshall University will be closed on Friday, March 23. As such, the Instructional Design Centers ...
Copyright & Fair Use Series September 1, 2017 Each year we provide workshops to help faculty and staff navigate the complicated world of ...
Refer to the Blackboard Services Status page for the most up to date information on the availability of Blackboard systems.
NOTICE: Our Blackboard Learn is running on Amazon’s Web Services (cloud). Amazon Web Services has a weekly maintenance window at 3:00 AM on Tuesdays. Services may be intermittently unavailable in Blackboard at this time.
Navigating Our Site
- Become a Student: Apply to join our University today. Find Helpful Resources and Department Information. If you have questions regarding Online Learning at Marshall, or would like more information, fill out the Prospective Student Request form.
- Degrees & Courses: Want to earn a degree or certificate online? Find out what our University offers to make your classes fit your schedule.
- Design Center: A faculty lab devoted to answering your questions about Online Learning and Blackboard, the Design Center is available Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. We have a Design Center on the Huntington Campus (Drinko Library 235) and the South Charleston Campus (GC 321).
- Faculty Resources: Learn how to give access to your courses, start the new online course development process, ask for a Development section, cross-list your course, or create a Support Ticket. You will also find any Resources & Training and Alerts that are available or new.
- Student Resources: Need to find a proctor for an exam, or you just need to know how to get started on Blackboard? Find answers to those questions, links to Campus Services, and Department Information on in this area.