Please fill out the form below to schedule a special pick-up.
Please make sure that your pickup has been packed into boxes or bags that weigh less than 50LBs. This enables our workers to safely pick up and process your recycling.
We can do special pick-ups of any of the recyclables listed below:
- Large volumes of boxes, paper, newspapers, cardboard [We do not accept wet or food-contaminated paper.]
- Large volumes of soft cover booklets and pamplets. [We cannot accept hardbound books. For this please contact our local Goodwill (304.525.7034).]
- Large volumes of Aluminum and tin cans
- Large volumes of Plastic bottles and containers [#1 or #2 only]
- Metal scrap
- Ink Cartridges
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Old cell phones
- Old Electronics [during special campus events only, no TV’s]
Please do not place items outside of the above list in our recycling bins.
Help us be green and keep our campus clean.
For more information, you can email us at BeMarshallGreen@marshall.edu.
Recycling Request Form