Be Marshall Green
The focus of the Marshall University Sustainability Department is to identify guidelines that promote the most efficient use of the University’s resources, as well as coordinating and educating on sustainability issues, both on campus and beyond.
We emphasize that there are tremendous opportunities for energy efficiency, waste reduction & recycling, a thriving local economy, an active healthy community, and sustainable innovation.
The purpose of the Sustainability Department is to:
- Share the benefits of sustainability with faculty, staff, students, and the community
- Educate on how actions impact energy and resource consumption, both on and off campus
- Motivate all ages to modify their behaviors, so that sustainability is part of each persons daily activity
- Demonstrate the University’s commitment to reducing energy and resource consumption, and developing sustainable initiatives
- Earth Week April 22 – 26, 2019 Monday 4/22 – NatGeo documentary “Paris to Pittsburgh” followed by a discussion panel with Marshall scientists 6 pm Memorial Student ...
- Earth Day 2019 EARTH DAY • April 24th 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. @ MU Student Center Plaza Join us for some great fun and celebrate our ...
- Yoga EQ Teacher Training April 27, 2019 9 AM-5 PM Yoga EQ Teacher Training in Shawkey room on 2nd floor of MSC Yoga EQ is an embodied Social ...
Projects: Learn more about what we do!