What is Handshake?
Handshake is the online career management system for students of Marshall University.
In addition to being the place where you can search and apply for internships, Co-op, part-time, and full-time jobs, you can also use Handshake to:
- Upload a resume and complete your online career profile
- Allow your online career profile and resume to be viewable by employers
- Keep track of your appointments with the Office of Career Education in one location
- Learn which employers are attending upcoming Career & Internship Fairs
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Research contact information for local and national employers
- Search for and apply to open positions
Who is eligible to use Handshake?
- Only current Marshall University students and alumni can access Handshake