Registration must be done through your Handshake account. https://marshall.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs
Don’t have a Handshake account? Call 304-696-2370 for info on connecting with Marshall events and students and posting jobs.
For more information contact Jennifer Brown, 304-696-3396
Registering and signing up for sessions
- In order to sign up for sessions with employers, you must be registered for the fair.
- For details on this process, please see Signing up For Virtual Fair Sessions.
- To sign up for Group or 1:1 sessions, your profile privacy will need to be set to Community or Employers.
- For more information on profile privacy, please see Profile Privacy Options in Handshake.
- Review which employers are attending the fair (follow employers you want to check back in with)!
- You’ll be able to sign up for sessions up to one(1) minute before the start time; once the session has started, you’ll be unable to sign up for the session.
Preparing for the fair
Here are some best practices to help you prepare for a successful fair:
- Ensure you have the right set up to support your audio (required) and video (optional).
- Complete your profile
- Upload a resume to your profile, if you haven’t already!