Not sure what the future holds for you?
The Office of Career Education staff are available to help you:
- Identify strengths and how they apply to different majors
- Evaluate career opportunities based on educational majors
- Assess career choices based on national trends and forecasts
- Plan your major, choose electives and explore additional activities that pursue career goals
- Learn about potential cooperative learning and internship possibilities
- Explore graduate or professional school possibilities
- Develop professional resumes and cover letters for prospective employers
- To schedule an appointment with a Career Coach, call 304-696-2370 or email us.
Discover your strengths, interests, and career options with personalized assessments that link directly to Marshall University majors!
Welcome to your tool for career exploration and job analysis! O*NET OnLine has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more!