The Marshall Rec is currently closed until further notice. View a full list of cancelled programming and more information on the Rec Center COVID-19 policies and procedures.
The Marshall Recreation Center offers a wide variety of memberships. Please view the information below to find your eligibility based on your membership type. All child, household and family memberships may only be purchased with an active member, of the same household. For more information or to find your membership eligibility, please stop by the welcome desk in the Rec Center lobby anytime the facility is open.
Main Member Rates
|Membership Type||1 Month||Monthly||Annual||Single/Guest|
|Friends & Affiliates||$52||$52||$624||$10|
|Marshall Health Fitness||–||$25||–||$10|
|PEIA Weight Management||–||$20||–||$10|
Member Add-On Rates
|Child of Non-Student (Ages 6-15)||$15||$15||$180||$6|
|Child of Student (Ages 6-15)||$12||$12||$144||$6|
|Child 5 and Under||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Family +4||$45||$45||$540||$10 per guest|
|Household Members (16+)||$25||$25||$300||$10|
- Amenities – Two fitness floors, fitness studios, indoor track, rock wall, locker rooms, indoor pool & spa, basketball courts, racquetball courts, turf field and game room.
- Member Benefits – Free group fitness classes, free daily use lockers, discounts on all programming (swim school, kids night out, camps, personal training, fitness assessments, outdoor trips, rentals, birthday parties, team building, safety certifications, etc).
- Main membership must be purchased for add-ons to be eligible (child, family +4, or household member).
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Membership Types & Descriptions
- Child of Non-Student
Additional Membership Forms & Information
- 2020 Autodraft Form (Authorize, Freeze, Cancel & Change)
- 2020 Mountain Health Network-Cabell & St. Mary’s Form (Authorize, Freeze, Cancel & Change)
- Membership Rates PDF
- Parking Permit Application 2019-2020
- Liability Waiver PDF
- Building Liability Waiver (STUDENTS ONLY)
Terms & Conditions: All memberships are subject to verification for proper classification. False and inaccurate information may result in a loss of membership and future access. Members will provide all documentation necessary to receive appropriate membership rates as determined by my membership class. Members understand that their membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. All payroll deduction or Auto Draft memberships are on a monthly basis and can only be cancelled at the request of the member. Cancellation forms must be submitted at least 30 days in advance. Memberships may be frozen for up to 3 months at a time no more than twice per year; freezes occur from the 1st of the month through the end of the month. 30 days notice must be provided for a membership freeze. Failure to do so will result in membership renewal for the following month. It is the member’s responsibility to notify campus recreation immediately of any changes in bank/credit card information or payroll deduction. Campus Recreation will charge a $10 penalty if your credit/debit card is declined for any reason. Members also understand that the Marshall Recreation Center will be closed for a minimum of 1 week at the end of the spring semester for annual maintenance and repair as well as select holidays, campus closures and other emergency situations and my membership will not be extended or refunded due to these closures.
For more information about rates & eligibility, please contact: