For your convenience, Campus Recreation offers lockers and towels to all patrons who wish to add the service to their membership.
- Patrons may use a daily locker at no charge.
- Daily lockers are equipped with Digi-Locks and allows users to choose their own combinations.
- Daily Lockers are located in both men’s, women’s, and gender neutral/family locker rooms.
- Day-Use Lockers may not be used to store items overnight. Any belongings removed from lockers at the end of closing will be placed in lost and found. If items are not claimed within 30 days they will be donated to a local charity.
- Lockers may be rented for a fee on a semester or annual basis. Lockers may not be rented in any increments other than by semester or annually e.g. monthly.
- Lockers are not available for rental to members with a 1-Month membership type.
- Towel service is included with a locker rental at no additional charge. Towels are available at the Welcome Desk.
- Towels should be returned to towel bins in the locker rooms.
- Towel service is available for purchase on a semester or annual basis.
- This service includes up to two towels per visit.
- Locker rentals are not included in this service.
- Towels should be returned to the towel bins in the locker rooms.
Gender Neutral/Family Locker Room
This space offers a private gender-neutral changing location and is also available for use by patrons bringing in children or dependents.
|Locker Rental Type||Cost|
|Monthly (Auto-Draft/Payroll Deduction)||$10|
|Montly (Auto-Draft/Payroll Deduction)||$5|
For more information about locker & towel service, please contact: