Page may be out of date
This page has not been updated in the last 5 years. The content on this page may be incorrect. If you have any questions please contact the web team.

Declare a minor?

While most COHP majors do not require minors, many students want to add minors to their student record. To declare a minor, simply contact the Office of Student Services with your 901# and the minor you wish to add to your record.  We will be happy to add the information to your official student record.

Please note that you must make sure that you meet the minor requirements.  Degree works is a good tool for verifying that the minor requirements are completed.  Minor requirements vary.  For example, Psychology requires 15 credits including PSY 201 while ART has 18 credits with specific courses required.   Upon graduation, if the student has not fulfilled minor requirements then it will be removed from his/her record.