Change my major?

Transferring within the College of Health Professions

To change to another COHP major simply inform your advisor of your desire to change via email or by visiting the Office of Student Services in Prichard Hall.  Your advisor can make the change including assigning a different advisor (if needed).  If changing via email be sure to include your student number (901), your current major and your proposed major.

Transferring to a major outside the College of Health Professions

If you have decided to change your major to one that is not housed in the COHP you will need to visit your MyMU page. The form will appear as an option on the right of your Dynamic Forms Menu.  The form is named Intercollege Transfer Form. Another option is to go to and click on Intercollege Transfer Form from the Quick Links menu on the right side of the page.  With the MyMU option it will auto fill the top of the page without any login information, but with the /advising option, you’ll be asked to complete a single stage login.