Graduating Student Information

The following information is intended for students who have successfully completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree at Marshall University

Congratulations on graduating from Marshall!

This page will provide you with important information following successful completion of your degree. Here, you will find information on the following topics:

Full Course of Study Requirements
60-Day Grace Period
Optional Practical Training
Admission to a New Program
Transfer of SEVIS Record
Program Extensions
Health Insurance
Important Reminders

Questions? Contact Us!

Office of International Student Services
Marshall University Welcome Center, First Floor
1601 5th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25755