CTL is “Open”
The staff of the Center for Teaching and Learning are currently working remotely. We are holding office hours online for drop-in appointments and will schedule online appointments. Contact information and office hours is available at https://tinyurl.com/re9al85
Professional Development for Faculty
The Center for Teaching and Learning has developed a preparedness plan for completing instruction for the spring 2020 semester and adapting instruction for the near future to minimize, to the extent possible, any disruption in the academic progress of our students.
Information About Coronavirus
Marshall University Updates
- Wellness Center: Coronavirus Update & Influenza Information
- Includes communications from President Gilbert about changes to the university calendar and to university operations.
- Includes communications from Provost Taylor about all of summer school and about the addition of a Credit/No Credit grading option for the spring 2020 semester.
- COVID-19 Resources (Human Resources)
- Wellness Center: COVID-19 Updates for Employees
- Academic Affairs: Continuity of Instruction