The Division of Finance and Economics offers a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in International Business.
Graduates of the program add value to many types of domestic and international organizations. They are prepared to meet the challenges of today’s globalized business environment because they are able to:
- Evaluate and analyze business operations from a global perspective
- Analyze and interpret financial and economic data, in qualitative and quantitative terms
- Communicate ideas and analysis effectively, in writing and in oral presentations
Opportunities & Careers
- Law School
- Graduate School In International Affairs, Economics, Public Administration, Health Care Administration, and other fields
- The US Foreign Service
- Employment with Multinational Corporations in Purchasing, Import/Export Market Development, Sales & Sales Analysis
- Private Sector Financial Services: Foreign Exchange Trading, Banking
- Analyst, Bank Examiner, or Financial Institution Specialist with the FDIC
These jobs are challenging, interesting, and fulfilling. And starting salaries for our graduates average more than $50,000 per year. For more information on job and career possibilities, we have prepared for you an extensive Alumni Jobs & Careers Database. If you want to know what our alumni are doing with their International Business degrees (often combined with studies in economics and/or finance), and what YOU can do with an International Business degree from the Lewis College of Business, you’ll find your answer here!
Projected job market data for Management Analysts: https://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/13-1111.00
- FIN 343 – Intermediate Financial Mgt.
- ECN 420 – International Trade
- ECN 421 – Global Macroeconomic Analysis
- FIN 440 – International Finance
- FIN 475 – International Business Strategies
- MKT 371 – International Marketing
- International Studies Electives (6 hours)
- Experiential Education Elective (3 hours)
- Foreign Language Requirement