Welcome to the Management Information Systems (MIS) website! As you look over our site, you will no doubt notice that we are striving to provide students with a quality education. Although the MIS program has been around for a number of years, we are making every effort to remain current. Our curriculum is monitored and tailored to national standards, and our faculty remains current in appropriate teaching methodologies and research.
There is no better time than now to be a MIS major. These are just a few of the reasons.
- MIS graduates are in demand
- MIS graduates make good salaries
- MIS jobs have pleasant working environments
- Our MIS program is rewarding and engaging
So, what are you waiting on? Come explore why you should learn and grow with MIS!
Projected job market data for Computer and Information Systems Managers: https://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3021.00
- MIS 207 – Business Programming
- MIS 310 – Business Systems Analysis & Design
- MIS 333 – Business Telecommunication Systems
- MIS 340 – Database Management Systems
- MIS 470 – Business Systems Development Project
- MIS 475 – Strategic Management Information Systems
- MGT 420 – Operations Management
- MIS Elective, Internship or Independent Study