The Lewis College of Business at Marshall University provides students with an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional business education and an extraordinary college experience. Our promise is to give you an education that will serve you now and throughout your lifetime, no matter what path you choose. At Marshall, we take your success personally . . . Your Success is Our Business!
Our Undergraduate Degree Programs
We offer challenging undergraduate academic programs that prepare you for exciting opportunities.
- General Business
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Legal Environment
- Management Information Systems
- Military Science and Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability and Technology Management
Our Programs and Services
The 3+2 Program offered by the Lewis College of Business allows students to complete both their Bachelors of Business Administration and a Graduate Degree (see Graduate Program listings) in a total of five academic years, saving a semester of tuition. While still an undergraduate, you can take graduate coursework at either the Huntington or South Charleston campus, double counting up to nine hours of graduate level courses as bachelor degree requirements. Students enrolled in this program save time and money!
The Lewis College of Business provides many student services and clubs and organizations to round out your education. We have the number one ranked advising center on campus. We also have professionalism programs and specialists that can help you find an internship or job to launch your ideal career.
The Lewis College of Business is ranked among the Top 200 Best Undergraduate Business programs in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report, 2014. The College’s tuition and fees are affordable. Over 90% of our faculty have terminal degrees and many have current or previous business experience. Our faculty care about and are committed to student success. Our motto is, “Your Success is Our Business.”
We invite you to join us and explore all the opportunities at the Lewis College of Business!
Core Business Courses
- ACC 215, 216 – Principles of Accounting
- ECN 250 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ECN 253 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- FIN 323 – Principles of Finance
- LE 207 – Legal Environment of Business
- MGT 218 – Business Statistics
- MGT 320 – Principles of Management
- MGT 460 – Strategic Management
- MIS 200 – Bus Computer Applications
- MIS 290 – Principles of Management Information Systems
- MKT 340 – Principles of Marketing