To remain in good standing in the Honors College, students must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and must meet the following criteria:
1. Attend a First-year check in conference during their first semester
2. Earn an overall gpa of 3.00 or higher at the end of their first semester at Marshall
3. Complete six honors credits in their first two semesters
4. Register for HON200 by the spring of their second year
5. Complete at least three honors credits each academic year until completion of the curriculum
6. Maintain an overall gpa of 3.30 or higher
Failure to meet these standards will result in dismissal from the Honors College. For additional details please see the Honors College Policy Handbook.