Marshall University provides dental insurance through Delta Dental. As the nation’s leading provider of dental insurance, they make it easy to protect your smile and keep it healthy, with the largest network of dentists nationwide, quick answers and personalized service.
Strong, healthy teeth create beautiful smiles. To give your smile the care and attention it deserves, Delta Dental offers you the Routine, Assistance, Basic and Enhanced Indemnity dental care plans.
With Delta Dental, you have complete freedom of choice in selecting a dentist. You can choose a dentist from the Delta Dental Premier® or Delta Dental PPOSM networks, or a dentist who does not participate in either network. Your choice of dentist can determine your cost savings.
Who is Eligible?
- All active benefit-eligible employees.
- Retirees – During the 90 days prior to your anticipated retirement date, you have two options;
- Meet with your Benefits Coordinator (BC) to discuss retiree benefits and complete your enrollment form.
- Contact FBMC for your retiree enrollment packet.
- Eligible dependent children – Eligible employees may cover your eligible dependent children to age 26, and spouses.