The PEIA Finance Board wants your input! Proposals for Plan Year 2021 (Benefits from 7/1/20 – 6/30/21) are being finalized now. PEIA Plan Year 2021 Public Hearing Presentation
Scheduled public hearings around the state are as follows
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 — Telephonic Dial in: 304-410-0513, Conference ID: 304-410-0513.
Conference will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 — Morgantown WVU, The Erickson Alumni Center, One Alumni Drive
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019 — Charleston The Culture Center, Capitol Complex, 1900 Kanawha Blvd., E.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019 — Beckley Beckley-Raleigh County Convention Center, 200 Armory Dr.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 — Martinsburg Holiday Inn, 301 Foxcroft Avenue
The schedule in each location:
- 5-6 p.m. Customer service and hearing registration. If you have questions about claims, benefits or the proposals being discussed, we’ll have staff on hand to help you. Everyone attending the hearing must register If you want to speak at the hearing, indicate that at registration. Note: This will not take place for the telephonic meeting.
- 6-8 p.m. Public hearing. The proposals for Plan Year 2021 will be presented, and members of the board will take input from the audience.
If you can’t attend a hearing in person, please submit comments to the Finance Board in writing to 601 57th Street, SE/ Suite 2, Charleston, WV 25304-2345 or via e-mail to: PEIAComments@wv.gov