- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- Session 1 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 2 – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- MS Teams
- The link will be presented during the registration process in the location field as well and in the confirmation email you will receive.
- Kimberly Stephens, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration