Marshall University School of Pharmacy offers a variety of student scholarships which recognize characteristics such as academic performance, commitment to diversity, leadership, and financial need, and we continue to cultivate additional awards. In fact, we are pleased to announce a new series of Metro Scholarships for students living in surrounding metro counties. Donors represent pharmacy professionals and corporations, community leaders, and local philanthropists. Our faculty and staff believe so strongly in supporting your education, that we also have several employee funded scholarships.
Incoming and current students fill out one scholarship application. The Office of Student Affairs works with the Student Affairs Committee to determine scholarship eligibility based on the information provided in the application. The deadline for all institutional scholarship applications is March 1 of each year. Current students will receive notification of scholarships at the Awards Ceremonies in April of each year. Newly admitted students will be notified as awarded and will be formally recognized at the White Coat Ceremony.
Questions should be submitted to the MU School of Pharmacy Scholarship email at MUSOPScholarships@marshall.edu.
Current Listing of MUSOP Scholarships
- Advantage Toyota Scholarship
- CVS Bilingual Scholarship Award
- CVS Pharmacy Scholarship Award
- D. Joanne and F. Gordon Yingling Scholarship
- Early Decision Scholarship
- Fruth Pharmacy Scholarship for the Marshall University School of Pharmacy
- Gateway Scholarship
- HSTA Scholarship
- John and Donna Underwood Scholarship
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Dean’s Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Diversity Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Don Perdue Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Leadership Scholarship Award
- Marshall School of Pharmacy Metro Scholarships
- School of Pharmacy Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Stephen J Kopp Academic Excellence Award
- Mary H. and Churchill Hodges Scholarship
- Mary H. Hodges School of Pharmacy Scholarship
- Pharmily Scholarship
- Pioneer in Pharmacy Scholarship
- Professional Development Scholarship
- Rural Health Pharmacy Practice Scholarship
- Trivillian’s Scholarship
- Walgreens Diversity Scholarship
- W. B. “Bart” and Doris Andrews Scholarship for the Marshall University School of Pharmacy
NOTE: Not all scholarships may be available each academic year based on renewal criteria and availability of funds.