Marshall University School of Pharmacy offers a variety of student scholarships, recognizing characteristics such as academic performance, commitment to diversity, leadership, and financial need, and we continue to cultivate additional awards. Donors represent pharmacy professionals and corporations, community leaders, and local philanthropists. Our faculty and staff believe so strongly in supporting your education, that we also have several employee funded scholarships.
Current students fill out one scholarship application. The Office of Student Affairs works with the Student Affairs committee to determine scholarship eligibility based on the information provided in the application. The deadline for all institutional scholarship applications is March 1 of each year. Current students will receive notification of scholarships at the Awards Ceremonies in April of each year. Newly admitted students will be notified as awarded and will be formally recognized at the White Coat Ceremony.
Questions should be submitted to the MU School of Pharmacy Scholarship email at MUSOPScholarships@marshall.edu.
Please note that the application period for 2020 has closed. The new application will open in January 2021.
Current Listing of MUSOP Scholarships
- Advantage Toyota Scholarship
- MUSOP Class of 2017 Scholarship
- CVS Bilingual Scholarship Award
- CVS Pharmacy Scholarship Award
- D. Joanne and F. Gordon Yingling Scholarship
- Early Decision Scholarship
- Fairfield Community Pharmacy Scholarship
- Fruth Pharmacy Scholarship for the Marshall University School of Pharmacy
- Gateway Scholarship
- HSTA Scholarship
- John and Donna Underwood Scholarship
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Dean’s Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Diversity Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Don Perdue Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Leadership Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Scholarship Award
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy Stephen J Kopp Academic Excellence Award
- Mary H. and Churchill Hodges Scholarship
- Mary H. Hodges School of Pharmacy Scholarship
- Pharmily Scholarship
- Pioneer in Pharmacy Scholarship
- Professional Development Scholarship
- Rural Health Pharmacy Practice Scholarship
- SOP Class of 2023 Scholarship
- SOP Class of 2024 Scholarship
- Trivillian’s Scholarship
- Walgreens Diversity Scholarship
- W. B. “Bart” and Doris Andrews Scholarship for the Marshall University School of Pharmacy
NOTE: Not all scholarships may be available each academic year based on renewal criteria.