Experience a program that delivers excellent education at an affordable investment.
- Participate in research and interprofessional practice experiences
- Work with the latest advances in practice and technology
- Secure quality residency opportunities at affiliated sites
- Gain hands-on experience in our state-of-the-art pharmacy lab on campus
- Learn from knowledgeable preceptors in a variety of pharmacy settings during rotations
- Pursue advanced pharmacy training in your areas of interest
Marshall University School of Pharmacy provides undergraduate, professional, and graduate students experiences to become highly skilled and caring health care professionals and creates new knowledge through excellence in the practice of pharmacy and pharmaceutical research.
Take your learning out of the classroom by becoming involved in student organizations. To view a full listing of student organizations, please click here.
The college is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
Schedule a campus visit today! Click here to schedule your visit.