Now that we’re meeting virtually for the unforeseeable future, the popular virtual conferencing app, Zoom, has been a heavy target for cyber criminals.
Fear not, there are things you can do to make your Zoom meetings safer:
- Patch early, patch often.
- Use the Waiting Room option.
- Take control over screen sharing.
- Use random meeting IDs and set meeting passwords.
- Make some rules of etiquette and stick to them.
Check out this Sophos article for more details on the 5 things you can do to stay safe in your virtual meetings and classes.
In less than 7 minutes, learn to secure your Zoom Meetings and Virtual Classrooms by watching this video: