· Setup and operate digital media production equipment, in both studio and on location.
· Prepare various production forms – i.e. copyright and release forms.
· Coordinate and supervise student assistants during production.
· Creation of specialized multimedia content in interactive, static and dynamic formats.
· Produce, write, direct and occasionally host instructional and training videos, promotional campaigns or public even programs including editorial changes, techniques, graphics and conceptual design.
· Work with clients to determine content and format of digital media productions.
· Advise faculty, staff, students, and clients concerning application of digital media equipment and methods.
High school diploma.
· Two years of digital media production experience.
· Knowledge of OS and Software installs, PC Maintenance is required.
· Applicant must be proficient with all aspects of digital media production including: non-linear editing software, digital media encoding/streaming techniques and hardware, and live productions.
· Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Job requires thorough knowledge of a professional discipline or technical specialty as would normally be acquired through a relevant bachelor’s degree program. Knowledge of principle, concepts, and methodology of a highly technical, professional, or admin occupation is indicative of this level.