Please note this is a competitive grant process and funds are limited; therefore, meritorious applications will be more highly ranked and receive precedence when rating applications and awarding funding.
Go here to start the application.
Please review the INCO grant guidelines before applying. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants will need to submit a Pre-Travel Form to the Travel Office in addition to this application. If you are doing a virtual conference please use the Virtual Pre-Travel Form. INCO grants are processed by the Travel Office once approved and receipts are turned in.
- The online application system may time out: we recommend using another word processing application to save longer responses. When you’re ready to submit your application, you can copy and paste your answers into the online form.
- If you experience trouble submitting this form, please remove all commas from currency values. For example, instead of entering 2,000, enter 2000. Also, please leave out dollar signs. The form will not accept them.
- Print or save a screen shot of your completed application and the confirmation message that will appear after you submit the application for your own records.
- Applications must be submitted prior to the start date of the proposed activity.
- Applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision within three weeks of the review date. Applicants who need confirmation of funding prior to the start date of the proposed activity should allow ample time for the review process.
Awardees must submit all appropriate receipts together with a 400-word summary of their activities within 30 days of return from the funded activity to receive reimbursement.
Questions concerning the application process should be directed to the FDC member from the applicant’s college or to the committee chair. Click here for additional details.