Instructions: This is a competitive grant process and funds are limited; therefore, meritorious applications will be more highly ranked and receive precedence when rating applications and awarding funding.
**Note: If you experience trouble submitting this form, please remove all commas from currency values. For example, instead of entering 2,000, enter 2000. Also, please leave out dollar signs. The form will not accept them.
You will receive a confirmation email once your application is successfully submitted. If you did not receive email confirmation, please try resubmitting your application. Please contact us at Senate@marshall.edu or 304-696-4376, prior to the application deadline, if you experience any problems with your submission.
- Please review the INCO grant guidelines and answer all of the questions. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The online application system may time out: we recommend using another word processing application to save longer responses. When you’re ready to submit your application, you can copy and paste your answers into the online form.
- Print or save a screen shot of your completed application and the confirmation message that will appear after you submit the application for your own records.
- Applications must be submitted prior to the start date of the proposed activity. The committee reviews applications three times per year: October 1st, February 1st, and April 1st.
- Applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision within three weeks of the review date. Applicants who need confirmation of funding prior to the start date of the proposed activity should allow ample time for the review process.
Should you have questions or need assistance with the application form, click here for additional details. Also, feel free to contact the Faculty Senate Office by phone 304-696-4376 or by email at email@example.com.