Please choose the instance of Zoom conferencing you need. Each instance uses MUnet credentials for single sign on.
Note: A license is $45/yr./user. This charge is funded centrally for core departments and charged annually in October for non-core departments.
Login using MUNet Credentials here
- marshall.zoom.us – This instance of Zoom is where most users will login.
- marshallsecure.zoom.us – Use this instance to meet HIPAA requirement.
- In the Zoom app choose the SSO option and for the domain enter marshall or marshallsceure based on the information above.
HIPAA Features Enabled
- End-To-End Encryption will be enabled for all meetings
- Cloud Recording will be disabled.
- Remove device/user information in logging and reporting
- Encrypted Chat will be enabled. Please note if chat has been disabled, please submit a request to have it enabled.
Encrypted Chat Features
- Text messages will be encrypted
- Offline messages will only be available after all parties initiate a key exchange
- Disable screen capture
- Disable sending images
Use the table below to decide if you should:
- Use a free Marshall Zoom Basic account (login required)
- Email email@example.com to request a Zoom Pro account (sign up for a free account first).
Advantages of a Zoom Pro account include:
- Removal of the 40-minute time limit on meetings
- Personal meeting ID customization: we recommend changing this to your desk phone number.
- The ability to assign another attendee as the meeting host.
- The ability to assign a co-host for meetings.
- The ability to add H.323 video conferencing systems to a Zoom meeting.
|Group meetings (up to 300 participants)||Included||Included|
|1 to 1 meetings||Unlimited (1 concurrent)||Unlimited (1 concurrent)|
|Group meeting duration||40 minutes per meeting||Unlimited|
|Desktop and application sharing||yes||yes|
|Personal room or meeting ID||yes||yes|
|Instant or scheduled meetings||yes||yes|
|Google Chrome and Outlook plug-ins||yes||yes|
|MP4 or M4A Local Recording||yes||yes|
|Private and group chat||yes||yes|
|Join by Zoom Rooms||yes|
|Join by H.323/SIP room systems||yes|
|Custom Personal Meeting ID||yes|
|Assign another attendee as the meeting host||yes|
|Assign a co-host for meetings||yes|