Welcome to Marshall University’s College of Science. Our college is committed to offering an enriching academic experience through our dedicated faculty, cutting edge curriculum and affordable tuition. Our outstanding faculty includes award-winning professors and accomplished scholars devoted to academic excellence. Among thousands of our esteemed graduates are leaders in medicine, business, research, public service and academia. We provide the very best learning and laboratory facilities, and we focus on providing students with career choice information and academic advising to ensure each student graduates with their degree in four years.
Whether you’re an incoming freshman or pursuing a doctoral degree, the Marshall University College of Science can help you find success in all you do. Click here for more information on Tuition and Fees. Contact our Admissions Office, Financial Aid Office or Bursar’s Office for more details.
The College of Science is a dynamic institute for all things science, innovation and research.
The college offers a wide spectrum of science and integrated technology programs.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the scientific community.
College of Science News
- Cyber Day for local high school students to be held
- MU College of Science Brain Expo exposes students to fun side of science
- Digital Forensics partners with Swedish company Paliscope for Open Source Intelligence
- Faculty Achievement: Dr. Sean McBride
- Marshall students and staff help in liberation of child trafficking victims
- Dr. Babiuc-Hamilton’s research on waves from black hole collisions is featured on WV Science & Research
- Math students and faculty present research at international conference in Singapore
- Faculty Achievement: Dr. Thomas Wilson
- F. Robin O’Keefe is “the Peliosaur Guy”
- Biology Professor part of international research team studying Sumatran Rhinos
- DFIA program joins the National CyberWatch Center
- Juanita Carpenter Sammons Scholorship established for Digital Forensics
- Faculty Achievement: Dr. Maria Babiuc Hamilton
- Marshall’s Anna Mummert named treasurer of Society for Mathematical Biology
- Marshall receives $800,000 STEM grant to bolster graduate education
- O’Keefe, South American research team publish discovery on the plesiosaur
- Dr. Quiñones-Fernández recently published in the journal of Applied Surface Science