Overview of the application process
- The applicant uploads required documents.
- The university notifies the Lewis College of Business (LCOB) when your application is complete.
- The DBA Program Committee reviews all submitted materials.
- The DBA Program Committee makes an initial decision to process further.
- If processing further, the DBA Program Committee interviews the applicant and may recommend the applicant for a final interview with the Dean and Associate Dean
- The DBA Program Committee submits the final decision to the Office of Admissions
- The applicant will receive an official decision by mail.
- A cover letter and resume
- A personal interest statement*
- Academic transcripts
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
*The personal interest statement should be 4 to 5 pages in length and explain the candidate’s objectives for joining the program, goals upon graduation, potential research questions of interest, and how the candidate’s work experience will contribute to this research.
- A master’s degree
- A GMAT or GRE score
- Relevant professional and/or senior level management experience
- Other evidence of achievement
Specific admission information listed in the Marshall University Graduate Catalog – Admissions Requirements